Janet
Janet asked:

Do we have a date on when this will be released?

To answer questions about Thirteen: Part One, please sign up.
Adrienne Wilder They first half of Thirteen is now in the last editors hands. This book does end at a cliff hanger (not a terrible one but it definitely leaves you hanging). The Second half should be done by the end of May (remember I am editing Bound Gods book 3 and 4 at the same time here). One thing I wanted to ask before I put the first half of 13 out and wake up to pitch forks and torches, is would you rather wait for both halves and not get the first book till the end of May? Or would a 4 week 5 at the most, interlude be too much to ask for then release the second part? This has to be 2 books as in its complete form it turned into an almost 600 page monster. I didn't mean for that to happen but my stories have a mind of their own which is how Bound Gods wound up at almost 1000 pages long and will be at least 4 books. 13 will wrap up neatly enough in the second half, but still open enough that when/if I'm ready, I will continue the story (whose story you'll have to wait and see), but it will be at least a year. So...would you rather have some now and some later or all at once? Both of these books will be full sized novels 75K 250 pages for the first one, longer on the second one.
If you don't want your answer public you can email me at fourpaws@windstream.net and tell me or post it here.
I will tell you this. It would be easier on me to do one half at a time because then I don't have to take out a loan on one of my kidneys with the mafia to pay my editors, but I'll do it, if that's what you guys would rather have.
P.s. I broke the book up to keep it affordable. I try to price my books by word count and not exceed 4.99 on any book even those that are almost 200K. Plus if you get the first half, hate it, you don't have to get the second or trudge through the second because you feel obligated to finish it.
Sharon End of April 2016. The book is in edits right now. It will be a two part book. Both parts released at the same time!
Image for Thirteen
by Adrienne Wilder (Goodreads Author)