Bethany
Bethany asked:

Is this book good? I only heard of this yesterday and I'm not sure if I should ask for it yet and I want to know about the Greek gods/ goddesses and heroes.

To answer questions about Heroes of Olympus, please sign up.
Stephen It's okay. Each of the chapters covers a specific god, goddess, or hero, and each chapter is about 3-13 pages long... Which means, you get an incredibly brief overview of each deity. It reads as though someone were giving you a rundown of major events in each life with no connecting explanation. They aren't the full stories, just a synopsis. So, if you want to have a comprehensive list of the exploits, this book is just fine, but if you want to read the stories in their full glory, this is a rather poor substitute.
Image for Heroes of Olympus
by Philip Freeman (Goodreads Author)