Is this entire series like a shorter, easier, not so complicated or gruesome or violent, YA/Middle grade version of Game of Thrones? I'm asking this because I need to settle an argument

To answer questions about The False Prince, please sign up.
Ingrid Well... in that it is set in a medieval type world and has some castle intrigue, but, no magic. No dragons. GofT has so many POV's and story lines. This really is told from one.
Tara Nadianti This is definitely not like Game of Thrones at all whatsoever
Thomas Ray I thought it was quite clean, and would recommend it to anyone who can get through an almost-boring book. it is pretty easy, and isn't gory.
Selena More like male (possible spoiler that I don't think is, so click to comments and find the tag)
Eve No magic, no dragons or supernatural events. It does involve medieval castles and nobles but no magic. Definitely no where near as violent/graphic.
Avaminn F'nett Not really. This one is medieval and involves people fighting over the throne, but unlike Game of Thrones, it's not really a fantasy book. (It does take place in a made-up world, but there is nothing really fantasy about it.)
Addison Dixon I suppose. It's definitely not as gruesome or as violent whatsoever!
Image for The False Prince
by Jennifer A. Nielsen (Goodreads Author)