Kailie Smith
Kailie Smith asked:

What genre is this book?

To answer questions about Blindsided, please sign up.
Ayten Kotb it would be like young adult and like realistic ficton
Miranda This books Genre would probably be young adult. I would recommend this book to everyone I know. I would rate this book about a 4.5. This book takes you through the life of Natalie O'Reilly becoming blind. There is action, love, and a little bit of humor. If I was in Natalie's place I would feel the same emotion as her. Not being able to see anything! Your clothes, you, colors, foods. I can't imagine. The one cool thing is you get to learn Braille. I think it could be very helpful in life. But overall this book is really good. This book reminds me of going to the optometrist, I guess its just the fact of eyes. Although I can't relate this book to any other books. Great job to Priscilla Cummings. :)
Image for Blindsided
by Priscilla Cummings (Goodreads Author)