Crazy_smiler
Crazy_smiler asked:

To answer questions about Water for Elephants, please sign up.
Crazy_smiler My understanding was he didn't know about the affair; yet it sounded like he indirectly said he did know. But if he did, then why did he wait so long to toss him? Why have him try and reconcile the relationship? I would say if he knew he gave Jacob time to end things so she'd go back. It seems he was accepting Jacob's reasoning as to why she wasn't going back to him. I feel his character would have called him out on the lies.

Also who killed Uncle Al? At first I thought he hung himself but then realized he was murdered. I assume it was the other men thrown from the train.

Not a question but need to vent. I know they "claim" there was nothing they could do more for Walter, but I feel they could have done more. I'm kinda surprised Jacob didn't go back looking for him. So awful. That part of the movie and book bothered me most. I liked Camel more in the movie seemed much more sweet so it upset me more watching the movie. Jacob kept Queenie right?
Book LoveR Extraordinaire
Les
Image for Water for Elephants
by Sara Gruen (Goodreads Author)