Wed Hefni
Wed Hefni asked:

I read this book. Its amazing though to be totally honest its kinda boring the only reason I continued reading it is because - its related to the mortal instruments/the infernal devices -Clary and Jace wrote funny/cute remarks on every paragraph that you just have to read ?

To answer questions about The Shadowhunter's Codex, please sign up.
Somaya Amr Dude, this is supposed to be like your history textbook. It's for studying. I disagree, though. It was far from being boring, for me at least. This is my favourite world, so learning more about it is brilliant! Some parts were too school-like, so they were a bit boring, and some parts I already knew, but it is amazing. Makes the world seem all the more real. Shows you just how deep, real and complicated this world is. I can't quite explain...
Image for The Shadowhunter's Codex
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)