Margaret
Margaret asked:

I lead a book club for detention youth at our local juvenile court. I love this book and want to share it with our readers, but I wonder how many guys would enjoy it? I see just a few males have commented, but there may be lots of other readers who just don't comment. I would appreciate your comments and recommendations about sharing this with a mixed audience. Thanks, Margaret

To answer questions about Eleanor & Park, please sign up.
Jessa I am not a guy, but I am not sure how much guys would enjoy it as much. It is a teenage romance novel, and a pretty good one at that, but I am not sure that genre is too popular with the guys.

It is down to earth and kind of realistic, the male protagonist does do karate and stuff.

Pretty much it's about two people trying to figure things out, about love, life and being a teenager, which I am sure is personable for everyone, but I just don't know if the guys would buy into it as much as the girls.
Image for Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads Author)