Chris Malburg
Chris Malburg asked:

How much of the book is realistic?

To answer questions about God's Banker, please sign up.
Chris Malburg The best lies begin with a grain of truth. That’s what I started with in creating the background of the Vatican Bank. Most everything in God’s Banker about the bank carries that grain of truth. However, I seriously doubt such an institution could or would ever survive the rigors of a public stock offering. There’s a lot of information out there about both the Vatican Bank and the Roman Catholic Church. However, I imagine much of it has taken huge liberties with the truth over the centuries. That didn’t hamper my research—afterall, God’s Banker is a work of fiction.
As far as using my financial professional’s background—absolutely that helped in writing the book. In fact, I don’t see how someone without that experience could have created such a credible scenario of taking over Vatican Bank. Still, keep in mind, it is definitely a work of fiction—highly credible in places, but at the end of the day, still untrue.
Image for God's Banker
by Chris Malburg (Goodreads Author)