Claudette Melanson

For any of my readers, I'm curious as to who was your favorite Rising Tide character?

To answer questions about Rising Tide: Dark Innocence, please sign up.
Claudette Melanson Thanks for the response Bethany! I love Maura too! She's lived in my dreams for so many years. I never really fit in growing up either, so I understand how she feels about a lot of things. She is a deeply feeling character--I know because when I'm writing her it's like she takes over and lives inside my head. I really like Ron too. My college love was Ron and then my husband later, also a Ron. He is a combo of the two, but they were very much alike (both Virgos haha!)
Bethany I have to say, Maura. I've read many YA novels, and Ive never truly liked any of the female characters, (save Bella from Twilight). Maura, is so sweet, and honest with herself, she doesn't try to fit in, she's responsible and dedicated to her mother and other peoples feelings. She isn't self centered like most teenagers and that's so refreshing to read. I really love her character. Ron was a close second!
Sandra Portillo Ooh I really gotta say I loved all of your characters but merina was my favorite. She was so genuine and protective.
Image for Rising Tide
by Claudette Melanson (Goodreads Author)