Jenny Wood
Jenny Wood asked:

This is beyond ridiculous... anyone have ANY NEWS AT ALL about the release date of this book?

To answer questions about Shannon, Boss, please sign up.
SavageGrace Sooooooo.... guess it's never coming out? Sigh.
Evelyn As of April 18th according to her FB she was still working on it. I'm crossing my fingers that she's sent it to her editor by now since that will take a little time
Gemma Just posted that it should be coming out this month (April) on her FB page
Jessika Well someone told her on twitter that she was losing interest and when would it come out, and author gave some snarky vague excuse about her kid being sick (same as Kolee, I guess kids are the go to excuse these days). He must either be very seriously ill, in which case ok that's terrible nvm, or she has other things going on but doesn't want to say "oh well I just haven't written anything and no one questions excuses involving kid health so I'll go with that." I'm guessing the latter. I responded to the twitter convo by saying that as fans we should be updated but who knows what she's up to.
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool* Im wondering the same thing! The author has posted on facebook recently wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and New Year but no news on the book!! It really is frustrating - she should keep her fans updated!
Image for Shannon, Boss
by Lynda LeeAnne (Goodreads Author)