Joe Satellites

Bitterly disappointed with this book. I bought it having read the first two books featuring Kvothe which were excellent. This is a complete nonsense in comparison. I feel cheated and will think twice about purchasing anything from this writer again. Does anyone else feel cheated?

To answer questions about The Slow Regard of Silent Things, please sign up.
Susan It felt like a cheap ripoff
Donna It is my favorite of his writing.
Camilla well he does not hide the fact that not everyone will love it, and does not try to sell it as part of the kingkiller chronicles. I personally loved it, but it is very different. letting that affect how you view his other work, however, I think is a bit silly. it is obviously not an attempt to make Auri the main character of everything, but an exploration of a her in a small side story.
Image for The Slow Regard of Silent Things
by Patrick Rothfuss (Goodreads Author)