J Snyder
J Snyder asked:

I have taken very well to the Mitch Rapp series of books by Vince Flynn. I have read 2 in the last 3 days, and at the rate I'm going, I'll be finished wuth all of them before the years' end. So, since I love books like this, and authors like Vince Flynn, what might you other readers recommend for me to pick up after I finish the rest of the series? Thanks in advance for the advice!

To answer questions about The Third Option, please sign up.
Global Method I read at a pace about like you but only 1 book a week! ... :-) ... Having read most everything named in earlier recommendations for you I should include a recent find for me ... Nelson Demille and his John Corey series ...
Laney Borwick Lee Child - Jack Reacher Series definitely
Mark Barros I'm on a weekly with my reading lately and have been reading some solid authors. Along with the great suggestions below from others I would recommend the Amos Decker books by David Baldacci. Also, I recently started the Gabriel Allon series by Daniel Silva, those are good but a bit different as far as the scenery is concerned.
Irene O'Neill Mark Greaney - the Gray Man series
Patrick This is the only Vince Flynn that I have read, but it is very similar to Brad Thor.
martin bruzzese Doc Ford series by Randy Wayne White.
Jim Samas Scott McEwen & Dalton Fury are awesome. (Military)
For incredible submarine & military warfare: Rick Campbell
Chris If you like Vince Flynn you may also like Brad Thor, Brad Taylor, Ben Coes, David Baldacci, Leo J Maloney. I like Brad Thor and Brad Taylor the best.
Image for The Third Option