Fremantle is the same last name as Mother Abigail in The Stand...any thoughts?

To answer questions about Duma Key, please sign up.
Shamina All of Stephen King's books are connected to The Dark Tower and therefore connected to one another. I think there is even an entire book dedicated to pointing out all of the connections. The Dark Tower is the center of the wheel that all of the other stories stem from. 11/22/63 and It, Dolores Clairbore and Gerald's Game, and of course all of them have references to The Dark Tower. Even his son Joe Hill makes connections in his books to this multiverse.
Rob Sharp There are after crossovers between King books, sometimes entire characters, sometimes just their names. For example The Regulators and Desperation used lots of the same character names but for entirely different people.
Vicki G I don't think he's related since Mother Abigail was black, wasn't she?
Jay Yeah I don't think they're related, SK just reuses things frequently in his books as said.
Cynthia I think it's just SK trying to draw us in closer which he often does through familiar names.
Image for Duma Key
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)