does anybody know books similar to this were there is a really strong and loving boyfriend? Preferably starting in highschool and then moving on to college and the rest of life but doesn't need to be. thanks!

To answer questions about Crash, please sign up.
Madison perfect chemistry series is along those lines! By Simone Elkeles!
Rose Ruining Mr. Perfect - By Marie Harte

The book started off slow, but it did get better (: It's the third book in a series, but I haven't read the previous two.

What to Do With a Bad Boy - By Marie Harte

This is the continuing and last book in the series. I found it to be an easier read than the previous book (that was mentioned above), since it was more interesting.

...I might go back and read the first two books in the series.
Kara Lipinski The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty is exactly like this! meet in HS and goes through college and then life after college. It's a little dated at this point but definitely a good read!
Geet Fallen crest series
Fly Away The Bad Boy's Girl series: by Blair Holden, jessgirl93
Alice Wild Reckless is kind of along that lines
Jamilleannerh taking chances molly mcadams :)
Beverley Woods I'm the same I like these kind of books but just don't know what to look for x
Image for Crash
by Nicole Williams (Goodreads Author)