Meyers
Meyers asked:

Did anyone else find that he focused far too much on juvenile sexual encounters? It creeped me out that a man of his age would write so much on the sexiness of 13 year old Daisy and the sexual maturity of 15 year old Eva.

To answer questions about Edge of Eternity, please sign up.
Camila While reading Edge of Eternity I had the same feeling, actually not only in the case of juvenile sex but in general. I feel that Follett included too many sexual references in the entire book and most of them unnecessary. There are many dialogues, thoughts and scenes that I consider have too many sexual descriptions that don't really add to the story itself and actually makes the novel less appealing to me because I'm more interested in the story that goes on and in the historical background. Maybe the target audience has changed and that's why these scenes are added but personally I enjoyed much more the previous novels that focused more in the story than in the sex.
Image for Edge of Eternity
by Ken Follett (Goodreads Author)