Julie R
Julie R asked:

When you say "Catholic," does that refer to all Christian religions including all of the Protestants? I'm never sure where that separation is since people seem to have different ideas.

To answer questions about A Woman Rides the Beast, please sign up.
Gerry Nelson As the other person said, Catholic refers to members of the Roman Catholic Church, headed by the Pope at the Vatican in Rome.
I was raised a Catholic, steeped in the history and rituals. I was spokesman to the Archbishop for my Confirmation Class. I knew the Requem mass, in latin by heart, word for word. I was one of the first "readers" when the Catholic Church started saying the mass in English, leading the responses and reading the Epistle and Gospel for Sunday Mass. I attended Jesuit High School, attended Mass every day for over 10 years, hardly EVER missing a single day. When I was in my mid '20's I started comparing the Douay (Catholic) Bible with the KJV (King James Version). I soon began to really study the teachings and tenants of the RCC. Among the most enlightening books I read was "A Woman Rides the Beast", by Dave Hunt. I left the Catholic Church 50 years ago and never looked back. In my belief, many Catholics are Christians saved by Jesus Christ, but many are not because of the teachings of the Catholic Church. I consider the RCC to be a religious cult, mostly run by pedophile priests with the tacit approval of the Roman Catholic Church
Eva No, Catholic (with a capital letter) means the Roman Catholic Church only. Protestants are not a part of that because they are 'protestant.' That is they have differentiated themselves from Catholic because they do not believe that the pope is from God (just the opposite). They do not accept the beliefs of the Roman Catholic church. The Church (meaning the spiritual body of Christ as set up by Him while on this earth) existed long before Catholicism began and is based on Christ's teachings, not the edicts of a human pope.
Image for A Woman Rides the Beast