Andrea
Andrea asked:

I have already read Pride and Prejudice which I liked, but I am considering reading another Austen novel. From reading its sypnosis, Northanger Abbey sounds like it has a really fun, witty story. What would Jane Austen enthuasiasts recommend as one of her best works (after P+P of course)?

To answer questions about Pride and Prejudice, please sign up.
Alex Austen in order:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Emma (my personal favorite but P&P is so famous you might as well read it first)
3. Persuasion
4. Northanger Abbey (not actually as good as Mansfield Park but a nice break - it's her silliest)
5. Mansfield Park
6. Sense & Sensibility
Jennifer I definitely second Persuasion and Northanger Abbey!
Kayla I know this one is not a Jane Austin but I would say you should read Jane Eyre By Charolette Bronte. It was really good and I read it in three days!
Rachael Northanger Abbey and Persuasion were my two favorites. Honestly, I've had a hard time trying to read through Emma and Sense and Sensibility.
Yvette mcgregor I believe this is a matter of opinion, but although I enjoyed all Jane Austen books, Northanger Abbey was my least favorite. Sense and Sensibility or Emma were probably tied for second place for me.
Image for Pride and Prejudice