Shadows n Secrecy

Did Wicked Lovely make you cry? Did any books in the Shadowhunter Chronicles and/or The Hunger Games make you cry? I want to read Wicked Lovely with fresh eyes so no spoilers please. Thank you!

To answer questions about Wicked Lovely, please sign up.
Kat
Pri I'm pretty sure I cried reading all of THG books. I don't remember crying reading any of the Shadowhunter books, but there are very intense parts where you definitely feel sympathetic and/or heartbroken for certain characters!
Alaina I haven't read this book but am planning on it. I definitely cried in The City of Heavenly Fire, the last book of the Shadowhunter books (Simon, Raphael, Sebastian/Jonathan). Only one part in The Hunger Games really upset me.
Rachel Guccione Actually yes, multiple times!
I remember crying for many chapters, many characters, and felt many times heartbreak for also many reasons. I remember that I literally couldn't take off my hands from that book till' I finished it. It might have been like 3 AM.
I've read It like three times and I never get sick of it, so yeah, you should DEFINITELY read it.
Elle The hunger games has been done several ways so I find it boring. The movies ok... I've started shadow hunter but never finished it I think of my age gap now... But Wicked Lovely is amazing all through the series to me when I was a young adult they were my favorite!
Taylor Hartsock I want to say some parts are emotional but only one part really made me cry but only because I related to that scene.
Frida I cried when I finished City of Heavenly Fire, the last book in the mortal instruments series. I'm not going to drop any spoilers, for the fans that have just started reading it or started reading TMI because of the TV show release in January. It is just that it is my favourite book series of all time, and my favourite out of the Shadowhunter Chronicles too. When I had actually finished it, I didn't really cry. It was one or two days after, when I talked about it with my boyfriend (who is also a fan) that I suddenly started to *really* cry.
Jess The Wicked Lovely series will not make you cry, great characters, but not anything too emotionally wrenching. The first three books were the best, I could have done with out the last two.
Image for Wicked Lovely
by Melissa Marr (Goodreads Author)