Diana Braxton
Diana Braxton asked:

Okay, so I've read the book and all, but I wanted to know if it technically counts as a Beauty and the Beast re-telling? Thanks!

To answer questions about Tiger's Curse, please sign up.
Maryn Cherniàwsky i don't think it really counts. i can see where u thought it would but there is no violence and the tiger can change whenever. and he doesn't keep the main female prisoner. he's not violent or cruel in any way.
Super_Sara Well,in my opinion I wouldn't say beauty and the beast mostly because Ren isn't actually a beast when he is a tiger.You can see that because whenever Ren was in the circus and was a tiger,he never harmed any of the workers.Hoped this helped!
Someone365 It's more like a twilight type book two different people in such deep love <3
Cady
Image for Tiger's Curse
by Colleen Houck (Goodreads Author)