Peachy
Peachy asked:

Who was your favorite supporting character? Mine was Roan. He provided comedic relief to some intense scenes and who wouldn't want such an awesome companion?!

To answer questions about The Charismatics, please sign up.
Ashley Carlson I would have to say that Roan is definitely one of my favorites--but I do have a place in my heart for the night guard, Lakeman.

He always stood out in my mind as the father figure Ambrose never really had--a kind and gentle Liam Neeson-type who will do anything to protect those he cares for. And of course, he displays that self-sacrificing nature until the very end of the novel. This is one of my favorite facets of characters (and real people), those who will put another's needs before their own.

Thanks!
Image for The Charismatics
by Ashley R. Carlson (Goodreads Author)