Heather
Heather asked:

Is there going to be a second book, and if so when?

To answer questions about Equal Parts, please sign up.
Emma Winters I certainly hope so!

Currently stocked up in my Supernova Series folder is:

- 1 finished short story pertaining to a supervillainess (think Yzma from 'The Emperor's New Groove', only, you know, younger ... and a little more conflicted)
- 1 half-finished novel that will be the official Supernova #2, but with a different heroine and hero (though Achilles makes a cameo or six for good measure)
- 1 quarter-finished novella that is kind of a Supernova #1.5, further delving into Flick and Achilles' happily ever after, and some of the issues they'd have to deal with in his rather drastic switch of lifestyle (e.g. How *does* one get the bloodstains and face paint out of clothing? Tune in to find out!)

So, yes, there will be many books to come, but as to when... well, whenever this ridiculous thing called Real Life lets me, I suppose. The short story will be out, I hope, within 3 months. The novella sometime before Christmas, and Supernova #2 next year. Whew. *frantically jots timelines onto calendar*

Thanks for the question, Lani! :)
MangoTango I still keep checking for this 😊
Image for Equal Parts
by Emma Winters (Goodreads Author)