Jessica
Jessica asked:

Is this book good? I've been wanting to read it but there are a ton of books that I thought were good that weren't. I haven't read any of her books so I'm curious about how her books are.

To answer questions about Hopeless, please sign up.
zubi (My Obsession) You should definitely read it I have read all of colleen hoovers books. She has a way of getting to you heart without you realising. This book is amazing. I would also like to recommend slammed by colleen hoover that is the book which got me to start reading and fall in love with it. Everbody has diffrent tastes but i would suggest you give this book a go as well as slammed.
WARNING!! Her book are an emotional rollercoster especially these two (you might need tissues if your an emotional person).!!
Kristine Artemisia about to read but ... i think im backing off.... ppl who read this seems high?
Kathi I highly recommend reading it. It's a romantic novel, which is not my usual choice, but I was very surprised by how quickly it pulled me in and kept me quickly turning pages. This author has an amazing ability to describe deep emotions with intensity. The same day I finished this I began the sequel, which I read voraciously also. I plan to read lots more by this author.
Faten Allayek I recommend this book to you dear ,it's a good an romantic novel in adorable language...go on..and read it
Dreamer Smurf Is this an adult book or based at teens?
Ana Alcocer I don't have much to say. I have only read through 25% of the book. But I can tell that this seems to be an amazing book, I am looking forward to finish reading it as soon as possible. You should give it a try. I think it won't disappoint you.
Kate So I just finished this book and don't quite know how I feel about it. If you don't mind frequent use of the "F word" and sex scenes (albeit not super graphic) then you may like this book.
Rayeannahoff BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ! MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BECAUSE OF HOW GOOD IT IS!!
Rebecca Daly At first I wasn't sure, though am really enjoying this book. It's a bit lighter subject-wise than most books I read (though I haven't gotten to the end yet...) and it's one I'd recommend trying out. Draws you in quickly and easy to get caught up in.
Mohamed Hared VERY GOOD BOOK I ENJOY IT IT MAKES U THING ABOUT
SOMETHINGS
LISA MARKS VERY GOOD BOOK
I ENJOY IT IT MAKES
U THING ABOUT
SOMETHINGS
Jessica Yes... I read this book in one day. I couldn't put it down. I would recommend it as one of her first books to read. It is my favourite so far out of all her books
Image for Hopeless
by Colleen Hoover (Goodreads Author)