Raj
Raj asked:

I'm sure reader's of MMN would love to read more about Frano & Rita! So please! Start writing their story!!! The last book left me...unsatisfied... I didn't get much Frano & Rita love. You're going to release this, right?

To answer questions about D'Angelo, please sign up.
Marita Hansen I would very much like to as I don't think Frano and Rita's story is finished. Since they're popular, I wanted to do a series purely based on them, rather than the whole cast of My Masters' Nightmare. The series would be set in America as there's no more story left for Frano on his island. Instead, he will be returning to New York with Rita so he can deal with his mafia connections there, since he wants to get out of the human trafficking business. Unfortunately, the US Mafiosi won't like this, since he'll be affecting their business. Hence, they will cause him a lot of trouble. Also, Rita will have to deal with the FBI as well. Frano's son will also come into the story.
Image for D'Angelo
by Marita A. Hansen (Goodreads Author)