Lia-Makesha Joannie

Is she a good author? I have been wanting to read the Hush, Hush series. I have seen these books at my library but wasn't able to get them cause my other favourite authors came out with their books first. I'll definately pick up the first book when I am done reading Whisper The Dead by Alyxandra Harvey (the book that I am reading) and give it a shot!

To answer questions about Black Ice, please sign up.
Nicole In my opinion, she is not a very good author. I read the first two books of the Hush, Hush series, but I'm not sure that I want to continue with it. There were so many careless errors throughout the books. The author cant even do simple math in the books, which really took away from the story, since it was a big part of the story line. If you really want to read the series I would would recommend getting Hush, Hush at the library, but only reading that book, not the whole series.
Crissy Andrist She is an amazing writer! I have read the first two in the hush, hush saga and just finished black ice. Black Ice is not paranormal, more suspence thriller, but is definitely my favorite of hers so far!
Image for Black Ice
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)