Goodreads asked Glenn Trust:

Glenn Trust Writer's block is never much of a problem for me. Yes, I do occasionally have a moment of indecision about a story or where I want to begin, go with it, end, but I have found a solution to all the normal writer's block issues...It is really pretty basic...Write.

That works for me. I sit down and write something even if it is something really stupid, or if it will be completely deleted from the final manuscript, and soon the words and thoughts begin to flow.

So, I would say the hardest part of dealing with writers block is to just start writing something...anything. Start the engine and get it running. Once it warms up, things will be fine.

In short, I subscribe to the Jack London school of writing inspiration..."You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." ~ Jack London ~