Kibbicakes
Kibbicakes asked:

is this book funny???????

To answer questions about Seriously... I'm Kidding, please sign up.
Ray Justus Seriously? Absolutely not! I cannot believe the other answers!
Scott Weatherby If you like Ellen's humour it is. Personally, I found it laugh out loud funny at times.
Erin It got old and not very funny. I thought there would be more of a point.
Shokolit Not at all! surprisingly so. A very lame book.
Katie No. It is more annoying that anything. Yes, there are a few spots that made me smile, even giggle a time or two, but not enough to make up for the chapters that left me wanting more, annoyed, grossed out (for those listening to the audiobook) and completely confused. One cool think about the audiobook is Ellen does narrate it!
Rebecca I had had a couple of LOL moments by Chapter 3 in the book. This very much her. I am listening to this on audio and she is the one who is reading the book. Which makes it even funnier!!!
Jennifer I didn't like it at all, not funny
Maddy oh my gosh yes!! i read it two times in a row!!
Jeff It's funny...if you have a sense of humor and appreciate Ellen's style.
Diana Bernabe I was told that she is hilarious and a start on stage but during backstage that she doesn't really respect others
Veenu Just completed reading this book...It doesn’t fall into the comedy genre but yes there were moments that would make you giggle or smile...It is about life lessons from Ellen's mouth to live life in a simple, sensible, and happy manner!
YteWabbit I love Ellen but she should stick to being on TV. I didn't find this book funny.
Amanda It's not hold your sides, cry from too much laughing funny, but yes, it's cute and overall a fun read.
Image for Seriously... I'm Kidding