Laura Burroughs

Reading your comment about Time's Twisted Arrow and Timebound, you gave me hope. I'm going through a similar process as a writer, and wondering whether I'm making good decisions. Thanks for being so honest. I'm just into Timebound, but I'm already hooked. Are you enjoying writing the novellas as much as you did the novels?

To answer questions about Timebound, please sign up.
Rysa Walker This was hidden under a response--sorry for the delay! Glad you're enjoying Timebound, and yes--I've loved writing the novellas. They are from different points of view, so they allow me to fill in some pieces that I can't explore fully from Kate's perspective. That said, finishing Prudence's tale was a bit of a bear...she doesn't really live in a straight line, and that messes both with her head and with mine when I'm writing!
Image for Timebound
by Rysa Walker (Goodreads Author)