Ariana Jashari

So I'm a fifteen year old girl who hate classics but I need to read one in school, and this one seems kind of interesting. But would it be too boring for me?

To answer questions about And Then There Were None, please sign up.
Silvia F. If you like constant plot twists and a lot of different characters in one, I would say go for it.
Hannah Brown No way- I'm thirteen and love Christie!!! You have to read this book!!!! It's full of twists and turns- the most exciting book I've ever read. Packed full of oodles of suspense!!!!! Really amazing plot.
dreams_of_a_butterfly No. The writing can get a little weird at times, but it's a good book. All the characters are easy to remember, witch can be hard to do for a book with a lot of characters.
Addison Dixon No. This book is very suspenseful and almost disturbing sometimes. I had a hard time putting it down.
Yara I dont' think so... but, the first couple of chapters is pretty confusing.
Image for And Then There Were None