Elizabeth Joseph

Has anyone seen a cover without the people on it? I have a version which seems to not have anyone but the clockwork person on it.

To answer questions about The Clockwork Three, please sign up.
Angel H. I had gotten a copy a while ago from my teacher and it didn't have the children on the front. Personally, I think it looks much better with just the clockwork man, not the children.
Ryan I own an "uncorrected proof" copy of the book, which doesn't have the people on it. I'm guessing later editions and reprints have different art.
Nelithma Wasage Yeah. Some books are re-printed with different covers. Maybe that version of the book is the original, and we might have other editions of the book.
Sir Readalot My book also has no people on it
Brandon St Mark Yeah, I have the same cover! I bought mine at a book fair when I was in middle school, so I figured that was why x3
Image for The Clockwork Three