Vet
Vet asked:

How many people have been greatly influenced by this book?

To answer questions about The Tale of Despereaux, please sign up.
Holly I wasn't really into books in elementary school cause i've never been good at ELA so it was a pain just learning to read. My favorite book at the time was Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs (Was so happy when the movie came out) and it was 4th grade where my teacher read us the book.
I loved it so much that I read it twice and after that I got into books more though I really got into reading during the 7th grade.
Now I can't get enough XD
Vi i have been i'm just n eleven year old but this book completely changed my way of life with the darkness and the lightness
Leea Johnson We listened to the book on tape every night before we went to bed when I was a kid. :)
Philip the worst book ever
Sophia This is definitely one of my favorite books and I have been greatly influenced by it. It teaches you that it's good to be different. That even if you are the least qualified, you can still be the hero. And that love can really conquer all.
Danielle I have it was amazing reading was a way of escape for me as a child so this book kept my life happy.
Rayna I have! I read it a lot as a kid and plan on reading it again soon. :)
Image for The Tale of Despereaux
by Kate DiCamillo (Goodreads Author)