Megan
Megan asked:

I love the books. I was hoping book 4 would've not only been longer but brought closure. I never mind when series get lengthened or are just long altogether ("Marked Men", "The Coincidence" & "The Secret" series) but don't be a quick 200pgs. Sylvia, I'm just asking that book 5 doesn't take another 1.5-2 yrs and it's more than a blurb. When can you let us know that info??

To answer questions about One with You, please sign up.
Nandi This is so true. Completely agree. I was upset when I first saw how many pages it was. Thought we'd get more
vikki I read the book one with you was hoping it had closure but it didn't I'm hoping that there is going to be another book .. As the book has been left open for a follow up PLEASE tell me there is another book .. Love the story line of Eva and giedon these book really had me more than any others that I have read
DW4 On my Kindle app it is as many pages as two of the other books (357 on iPad mini), and the paperback versions are:

Bared to You 334 pages
Reflected in You 338 pages
Entwined with You 356 pages
Captivated By You 356 pages

The author did respond on facebook to someone who thought the book was short - she said it actually had more words in it than any of the other books. But quite a lot of reviewers thought the book was shorter than the others.
Image for One with You
by Sylvia Day (Goodreads Author)