Imesic7
Imesic7 asked:

Hi, for anyone who has read the series or this book, was it good? I want to buy it but my mom won't let me buy way too many books so I want to choose the good ones. Do you recommend it?

To answer questions about Everblue, please sign up.
Leah I don't know if you can read books on an iphone or ipad if you have one but it's free on itunes! I just started it and I'm liking it so far! Hope this helps!
Heather Johnson I really enjoyed all three books. I wanted a change of pace from my normal read (horror) and I was very pleased.
Emily Personally I didn't like the book. The chapters from ash's point of view were completely pointless and added nothing to the plot. If you do decide to read this I suggest maybe just reading from Finn's point of view. Also there is insta love and moments where you just cringe. The two characters like each other with the beginning of the book. If you are looking for a book about mermaids in an interesting mermaid world I recommend it. If you want a cute romance I don't recommend it. However my mom didn't like the first book either much but she says the second book gets better and the third book is the best.
Zoe this book is also free on amazon which is how i got it.
If it still matters though, I don't think you should read this book. Unsure of what kind of preferences you have for what you read, I just want to say that this book was a complete mess. The writing was weak and the two main characters were complete sissies. The plot made no sense and there were holes constantly to the point that pushing myself through the book was a struggle.
Brookie Rae It was awesome.
Image for Everblue
by Brenda Pandos (Goodreads Author)