Sharmaine
Sharmaine asked:

Can anyone recommend a book or an author similar to Abbi Glines' style?

To answer questions about Fallen Too Far, please sign up.
Avidreader1412 Kirsty Moseley (Nothing left to lose, The boy next door, Always you) / Jennifer L Armentrout (Lux series, Covenant, Wait for you series, Etc.) / Wendy Higgins (Sweet Evil) / Penelope Douglas (Fall away series)/ Colleen Hoover (Hopeless, Slammed, Maybe Someday, Ugly Love.

These are a few very known authors that are Favorites of mine. They're go to authors. They have their own individual style of writing. If you're talking about drop dead gorgeous guys that are some what of a jerk, but change for her. You want to read an INTENSE love that makes your heart melt. Start with anyone of these authors. I think if you love Abbi you'd love them as well. I do. =D
Lorinda Also have a look at Jamie McGuire and the beautiful series - it starts with Beautiful Disaster, they are great and also Kelly Elliott - the Wanted series, you'll love these as well. Jay Crown over does an Inked Men series which I have also loved ... Happy reading!!
Image for Fallen Too Far
by Abbi Glines (Goodreads Author)