Goodreads asked S.P. Shane:

S.P. Shane I've noticed that writer's problems really aren't so different than anyone else's problems, and too many of the issues that we face are entirely within our own minds. Writers put an enormous amount of pressure on themselves, and beat themselves up over the pettiest of things. My advice is to relax, take things in small steps, and realize that no one writes a perfect first draft. Your first draft is allowed to suck; it helps to accept that going in. A good friend of mine maintains a theory that good writing cannot be accomplished with fewer than five drafts. I know many writers who use between ten and twenty drafts, but I think they may have OCD.
Don't put so much pressure on yourself that you can't get beyond the first word. They're only words.