Nan Mykel
Nan Mykel asked:

I'm only halfway through this book but can't understand why I found it on the dollar table at Dollar Tree. It seems very well-written and well-plotted to me. Anyone else have an opinion?

To answer questions about Beautiful Assassin, please sign up.
Alyssa Brown I work at Dollar Tree and I also picked this up. The books come in a random mixed case from American Book Co. who distribute promo, closeout, and remainder books. I've even found signed copies of novels there. For a dollar you can't beat it. Some are ehh, others incredible. All my coworkers know to tell me when more come in. :)
BABETTE EDWARDS I agree. Also found my copy in the dollar store and can hardly put the book down!
Brian Johnson Agreed! I too found this book at Dollar Tree for $1. I haven't started it yet, but its next on my list.

The reviews are wonderful, so I am looking forward to it and believe I was lucky to find a bargain.
Image for Beautiful Assassin
by Michael C. White (Goodreads Author)