Zerkezhi
Zerkezhi asked:

So how big is the Broken Empire? I mean what territories does it encompass? Considering Ancrath's position and the general storyline, I assume that at least former France is part of it. Former Germany I guess as well. But what about former Spain or former Morocco? Is it more like the Roman Empire's territory or Charlemagne's?

To answer questions about Prince of Thorns, please sign up.
Solomon's More like the size of the Roman Empire I think. Prince of Thorns refers to "the Hundred" as all being possible heirs to the empire so we can assume that there are around a hundred kingdoms that were once part of it. If you look at some of the (bigger) maps from later in the series you can see that if the hundred kingdoms are all around the same size then the empire must have covered an area about 1.8 times as big as Europe.
Image for Prince of Thorns
by Mark Lawrence (Goodreads Author)