Ally
Ally asked:

is it good? cause I watched the tv series and it has become my favourite tv show so im pretty curious to see if the book is good or not!

To answer questions about Fresh Meat, please sign up.
Haarika Yerubandi This is a great book, i enjoyed reading it. The plot was intriguing, nerve racking!! As a big fan of the show it could imagine Moose, Dean and Booby actually talking just like in the show. For those, who were wondering the book is loosely based on season 7 :)
Maria The Supernatural books don't always follow along with the show. I would read it for entertainment purposes only rather than a companion to the show. Sort of like a fan fiction.

The stories tend to take a grander scale. Some books are written more like an episode than others.

Some inconsistencies are acceptable because the books were written a few years before something happened later on in the show. However, some things (especially eye color) are never right.

I will say that this book finally wrote Cas as "Cas" rather than "Cass" :)
Image for Fresh Meat
by Alice Henderson (Goodreads Author)