Lynn Kidd
Lynn Kidd asked:

My son was born Oct 13 with down syndrome and after spending his first two months of life in the hospital he is finally getting ready to come home. I would love to read this book and know from this fathers point of view about raising a special little bundle of joy with down syndrome. Is there other books out there?

Jessica https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/... this is a shelf on goodreads just full of books fact and fiction about down syndrome. Some of them are more science behind books but many are fiction or non-fiction
Katie I'm not familiar with other books but if you can hook up with other parents in your area please do.

Our son and blessing is now 45 and a true joy. He is active in church, volunteers at 2 different senior facilities, reads, writes, watches his shows, etc. Always active and interested. He is now retired along with mom and dad and loves going to museums and historical sites.

It only gets better - there will be obstacles and hard times along the way but the journey will be a good one. Best to you and your family.
Jane K Congratulations on the birth of your son! My son is 23 years old now and doing wonderful. He will bring you endless joy and love! My son has been accepted to college and is doing wonderful! I would like to read this book also from a father's perspective. Happy Reading! There are good books out there, just make sure they are recent publications and not outdated. Our kids are realizing their dreams and aspirations!
Image for An Uncomplicated Life