I really liked this book, it has unique adventures that I had never seen before. *Apologize my English I'm a mexican reader* I think that it might be my favourite book from all the serie. But, which book is the best one?

To answer questions about The Sea of Monsters, please sign up.
Abril LOL I am mexican too and my english is worse than yours XD
For me, there is no better because all the series is good and every person have different opinión.
My favorite are the 3 final books :)
Angela All the books are amazing but my favorite one has to be either The Titans Curse or The Last Olympian. I would recommend Heroes of Olympus another series of Rick Riordan, it is as good as the Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Serena That may be impossible to answer. I liked The Last Olympian best.
Sofia We need a shrine for the son of hermes
(fandom sobbing in the distance)
Alessandro I think the titans curse
OliviaCamryn312 Its to hard to choose. Have to say though i love the whole series because its full of humor and I also agree with 'jow'.
Jo The lightning thief, just cause it's the first book and it's special to me
Umma The sea of monsters
Eyla My favorite is the fourth one, the battle of the labyrinth. Something about it, I don't know.
Katelyn Johnson I am currently on the third book and the first was probably my favorite, but I absolutely loved the second one. :)
Jared Patterson The best one depends on your point-of-view. It could be the first one, it could be the second one, or it could even be all of them. You choose.
Nadia My favourites of the series are the third, fourth, and fifth though the whole series is amazing.
Ranee Babu The last Olympian
giska love all of them but mh favorite is the last olympian<3
Becci Which book is best? That's a really hard question - personal tastes and all that...
My favourite is Battle for the Labyrinth, but I love them all for different reasons.
Read them all and find which one is your favourite.

PS your English is fine :D
Jewlz They're all good, but I really liked the Last Olympian.
Austin Madsen I really enjoyed this book. It had so many suspenseful bits and pieces that we're just over the top interesting to me. Percy Jackson is one main character that kept me intrigued in the story. Its filled with romantic, battles, and some parts of everyday life in this book. I believe this book was very interesting and i would personally recommend it to anyone who picks it up asking.
Rianne Silagan my opinion would be the last one cause it leaves you on a new quest Percy is clueless about and it leaves off with a new demigod couple
Jo I loved all the books. The Last Olympian had more suspense because it was the final battle, but they were all really good.
Mustafa Jahangir This book was fine because the story seemed short so my opinion is the last olympian from the percy jackson series and the house of hades from the blood of olympus if you want to read the kane chronicle series i recommend the throne of fire
Image for The Sea of Monsters
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)