Drew Widney
Drew Widney asked:

is this recommended over HW Brands bio, "A Traitor to His Class"? im looking for a great and swift read of FDR's presidency.

To answer questions about FDR, please sign up.
Mark I would definitely recommend it over Brands's FDR biography. Smith is an engaging writer who offers a lot of insight into Roosevelt.
Val Crofts This is really really well done so far. I had never read a FDR biography before and wanted to learn more about him. This has been a great and fast paced read so far. I would recommend it highly.
Falinda I would also recommend this bio. The author gives a fair and balanced profile of FDR. He describes what he did right and what he did wrong in his public service. He also is very honest about FDR’s private life.
Image for FDR
FDR