Jonathan McElhatten

You guys mind if I ask a REALLY dumb question? Without giving out any spoilers (I don't want to ruin it for anybody else), does Revival fit anywhere in the Dark Tower mythos, or is it simply a book and universe of its own, having nothing to do with the Dark Tower series?

To answer questions about Revival, please sign up.
James There are several places (Castle Rock, Jerusalem's Lot, Joyland) mentioned that connect this story to his overall world. There is also a band named first the Gunslingers and then the Chrome Roses. Both of these names are references to the Dark Tower series. I'm sure there are more that I missed.
Kevin Neidig
Robert Michael I thought the same thing when reading thorough this. It's hard not to look for connections to King's larger universe, but that Ivy covered door has to be something... right????
Boris 19 is mentioned, Joyland too.
Jane Just about anything he writes fits into the Dark Tower mythos in some way. The Dark Tower is the King universe, so everything he writes will tie back in at some point in some tiny way. But that's just my opinion. I have, however, been reading him since Carrie was released, and that was nearly 40 years ago now, and I believe even that book has a tie in or two.
Image for Revival
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)