Tim Jopling
Tim Jopling asked Patricia Gligor:

Hi Patricia, I had the website http://bookbloggerlist.com recommended to me to find people who are keen to read my thriller novel 'Underground Murmurs' and post a review? No problem at all if you already have a long list of books to get through but if you do have time I would really appreciate it. Let me know and I can send you the links or a copy. Many thanks Tim Jopling

Patricia Gligor Tim, I appreciate your initiative (good way to promote) but I do have a long list of books to read. They're books I've chosen, not books other authors have requested I read and review. I'm a writer too, not a professional reviewer. I wish you good luck with your book and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!
Patricia Gligor
70 followers