Stacey C.
Stacey C. asked:

Ok the summary is not puling me in,can someone give me a better summary of this book?

To answer questions about More Than Him, please sign up.
Krista More Than Him is the third book in the More Than Series. You must read book one (More Than This) and book two (More Than Her) before you read More Than Him. This is one of those series where the order matters!

Book one can be read as a standalone since it focuses on one set of characters - Jake and Mikayla. Their story continues through the rest of the series as well.

More Than Herand More Than Him tell the story of Logan and Amanda. More Than Him is the conclusion to the story/cliffhanger from More Than Her. I won't give you a summary of the book because it will spoil book two, so if you haven't yet, go check out More Than This and More Than Her.

Edit: thanks Brett for the catch about the book order
Image for More Than Him
by Jay McLean (Goodreads Author)