Brittany Coleman

To answer questions about Fight Club, please sign up.
Cam Schitter I watched the movie when it came out on DVD and loved it. I haven't watched any movie more times than I've watched fight club. When I found out it was a book, years after I'd seen the movie the first time, I debated reading the book simply because how can you read a book with that kind of ending, KNOWING how it ended. I finally read Fight Club almost a Decade after i saw the movie the first time and I LOVED it. I have read fight club at least once a year for the last 4. The ending in the book is a little less than the movie but, I personally felt the ending to the book was much more believable, though still not very.
Teenage Reads
Alice Aurelius I enjoyed the ending of the movie more, so did the author. Though I think the ending of the book becomes more obvious as you get further into the book. So I think the surprise factor the book holds is significantly milder.
Michael Chapman I think the twist is hidden better in the film than in the book - so for me, watching the film first is the preferred option.
Greg I saw the movie first and that first (of many) viewings blew me away. And I am so glad I did experience....well, you know.... that thing on a movie screen with people all around me gasping. Let's just say Shyamalan must have been green with envy.
Image for Fight Club
by Chuck Palahniuk (Goodreads Author)