Melly
Melly asked:

is this book part of an on going series or just the sequel to Nantucket Christmas (which is what I'm assuming because they both involve Nantucket and mention the same characters though I cant find info anywhere that tells if this book is connected to anything)? and will reading this book out of order make it less enjoyable?

To answer questions about An Island Christmas, please sign up.
Christi You can read these out of order. The main character in Nantucket Christmas, Nicole, is the best friend of Jilly, the main character in Island Christmas. Nicole basically shows up now and then to talk on the phone, go shopping and have dinner with Jilly. You don't need her backstory for Island Christmas.
Mary I haven't read Nantucket Christmas, however, I don't think reading this book before that one would be a problem. It was a complete story unto itself.
Image for An Island Christmas
by Nancy Thayer (Goodreads Author)