Ashley
Ashley asked:

Is this book still in Mac's perspective or does it go to someone else? What about Burned? Does the story from Darkfever, etc continue into this book?

To answer questions about Iced, please sign up.
Angela Chrysler Hi, Ashley. Iced is in Danny's PoV. Mac has some minor appearances, but not a lot. I read an interview from the author that Book #7 is Danny's PoV with Mac making more of an appearance.

I was hesitant to read Iced because I wasn't fond of Danny's character in Fever 1 through 5. I was pleasantly surprised to see Danny mature and Ms. Moning cut back on the language, so every other word wasn't "feck". Of all the Fever books, this is my favorite. And every chapter title is a quote from a GREAT rock song! I found myself rushing to each chapter to see what song would be quoted next!
Okay, that was a lot more than the answer you wanted. Sorry :(
Michele I know that Burned is Mac again, thank the lord.
Image for Iced
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)