Liz Mertz
Liz Mertz asked:

What was the point of the tinfoil man? I felt like he must be important, since he made an appearance in a three stories. Was he supposed to represent something?

Kaylie Meredith It's what Addie guessed: He was like the weather vane, the signal that something significant was going to change or that some important thing was happening.
Clarissa I don't think he necessarily represented something (but maybe he did i don't know) but i saw him as the character who links the three stories together. He's in each story so you get this familiar feeling when we see him.
Chelsea I think he was just there to make the story a little quirky.
Flowerbomb I guess his only point is to connect the three stories together. I find his appearance and him in general quite funny.

Shailja Kumari I think The Tin Foil Man was the Santa. Who came to solve all the Love Stories. he just appeared like he has no importance in the story, but a feeling in my mind exist he was doing his own magical things to make this Christmas Magical.!!
Karoline Maybe he's a Buffy-reference to that dream-episode in the fourth season and he is this book's equivalent to the cheese-man ;)
Frederico Daniel There are three chapters and i think he is Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present and Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. PS, i don't like GOT so much but he remembre me the actor who played Hodor on the TVSHOW.
Grayson How strong did yo you guys think the hook of this book was? And could someone send me the first oage of john greens part of the book? What is the title of his part?
Melina Vass I just think he was there to somehow connect the three stories. He also was a funny character so I think his appearances changed a little the steadiness and seriousness in all three stories so that the reader wouldn't get bored. (that's my opinion.. I don't know if it's true)
Patrick Lee I believe Green invented the tinfoil man as a kind of foil for the stories. His only REAL significance was his pleasant weirdness; someone to make the reader smile.
Image for Let It Snow
by John Green (Goodreads Author)