Robert Egby
Robert Egby asked:

What happened. While researching for my own novel "For the Love of Rose: A Journey in Three Worlds" I gathered a variety of non-fiction books on the Spanish Civil War, among them mistaktenly Gordon Thomas's "Guernica." When I found out it was an historical novel I closed it and placed it on my bookshelf. I did not want to be influenced by any fictional stories. One day I will read it. Is this a question?

To answer questions about The Day Guernica Died, please sign up.
Robert Egby Obviously no one in authority read my earlier comment, which bothers me somewhat being a life-long communicator. Would somebody from GR read it and stop asking me. I'm working on another book on Spain and I only read nonfiction right now. One day I will read Mr. Thomas's book but now now. Entiendes,amigos?
Image for The Day Guernica Died