☆Eiko
☆Eiko asked:

?Knowing Cole's previous books, it's the guy the main character sleeps with that she ends up with, so I'm guessing Death will turn out to be his namesake :'( and that's what's bumming me out. I want to pre-order this but I don't want to be disappointed like I was with the Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo, and the latest book by Cole (Dark Skye) and yet I NEED to know!

To answer questions about Dead of Winter, please sign up.
Brenna Hogg • Really Into Reading I liked Dark Skye a lot! I do feel like the Immortals are kind of losing steam unfortunately and she is grasping at straws for characters. I am hoping that they have been weaker since she has been more focused on these books. The lady really is a machine. Who writes 3 best selling novels in a year?!

What didn't you like about the Grisha series?! I love them? Did you want her to be with the Darkling?!

I think she will end up with Death, though I am Team Jack! I lovehow she has EVERYONE confused and sure that Evie will choose the opposite of who they are rooting for!
Ana Aweee. You didn't like Dark Skye? How come?

I also think she's ending up with Jack **mentally screaming**. I love Death a whole lot more.
Image for Dead of Winter
by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)