Shakshi
Shakshi asked:

Is it going to be Rider and Bella's story?

To answer questions about Deep Redemption, please sign up.
yasmine I thought there was a connection between lilah's sister and AK. As for Bella would be nice,it's the only thing that could redeem him and keep safe from Styx.
Dyantha Bogerd Bella died in Mae's arms so her coming back to life is not possible..it is not a syfy book.. so I am thinking myself Rider and Phebe, she is the only one I think can get close to him in the commune, considering he is kind of locked up now.
Lana Maybe could be Bella, I hope so
B Bella's dead. So I don't think so. But it'd be cool if she "came back to life".
Yue An Tiu Looks to me like it's going to be Bella and Rider, and not Phebe. No proof really that Bella died. She might be in the same prison as Rider, so definitely a possibility. Besides, Phebe's reserved for AK already. lol.
Laura She won't give Rider a "happy ending", he just wants Mae. This will probably be about Ky's sister
Carol Morgan you got it right shakshi
Tara Iannizzi-koomar It is about Rider...says so on her website. To be honest, i'm really not sure how I feel about it, but it's a fabulous series so I know Tillie won't let us down!
Jenny Funny . . . I wondered if maybe she was a live and hidden somewhere but doubtful. Would be good tho!
Bryce bella is dead. She died at the beginning of the series thats why Mae ran away in the first place.
Ladymcbeth i think it could be with phebe, lilah' sister
Kahla After reading souls unfractured, my guess would be either ky's sister and rider, or Lilah's sister and rider. I'm leaning more towards ky's sister but that's because I have the story playing out in my head lolz. I could be completely wrong ;) can't wait for it tho :-D
Image for Deep Redemption
by Tillie Cole (Goodreads Author)